Brandey Bailey of BaileyLiving Trying to Adjust to Family Schedule
Summary: Brandey is finding it difficult to adjust to both girls being in school (Audrey just entered school full time), working overnight and getting her sleeping schedule on track (@13:00). Brandey is definitely a hard-working mama (even when 20+ weeks pregnant)!.
Brandey Bailey has a very mellow, natural style of vlogging. Brandey and Jeremy go to a Mexican restaurant, Freebirds while Ella and Audrey are at their friends house swimming. We ride along with Brandey and Jeremy in the car.
- Cutest Moment? Brandey and Jeremy’s unintentional synchronized dancing in the car.
- Jeremy giving this look is reminiscent of the “Audrey-face”….or, is Audrey giving us the “Jeremy-face”? The mystification is real.
Brandey decides she’d rather go look at new cars and to the nail salon to get pedicures instead of going to the shooting range.
@3:42 On the way home to pick up Ella and Audrey, Jeremy gives Brandey a phone call 🙂 On MOnday morning, Brandey and the girls go grocery shopping and Brandey does a quick grocery haul while unloading the groceries from the car.
@9:25 Brandey shows us the Audrey and Ella’s school lunch for Tuesday. Brandey is great at showing the simplicity of everyday life in her blogs without pretense.
Meanwhile, Brandey’s baby bump is getting huge!
After Brandey finishes styling the girl’s hair, they are off to school.
- Brandey drives in her car and discusses the difficulty in adjusting with all girls in school. Brandey needs time to sort out a schedule for vlogging, sleeping and working.
- Pregnancy updates will arrive only when Brandey has doctor’s appointments (next appointment is August 28th, 2015).
- Brandey doesn’t want to “bombard” the BaileyLiving channel with only pregnancy updates and ignore the other 4 children.
- Once the baby arrives, Audrey and Ella will be in school and the BaileyLiving channel will be focused on the newborn baby girl.
[Image via BaileyLiving/YouTube.]