Things Brandey Bailey of BaileyLiving Learned in Her 20’s:
Brandey Bailey of BaileyLiving goes back to her YouTube roots and discusses things she learned in her 20’s:
- Never go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.
- Everyone in your life will disappoint you at least once (especially in your 20’s). Do not be discouraged if someone closest to you or someone you love disappoints you. It happens to everyone.
- Save Your Money!
- It’s okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. You can make the same mistakes 10 times, but you have to take 10 lessons from those mistakes.
- Cooking is a life skill.
- Allow yourself to be loved, don’t close yourself off from love-that’s apart of the risk.
- Do not live by others standards, make your own. Do not compare yourself to other people/families.
- Keep an umbrella in your car.
- Purchase used car-cars lose value instantly.
- A woman can never own too many pairs of underwear.
- Not everyone will like you.
- Go to the dentist regularly.
- Women and men should go to OBGYN’s, get tested/go get physicals.
- Your parents are knowledgeable.
- There’s no perfect age to have kids.
- Choose your friends.
- Asking for help does not make you weak, it makes you humble.
- Learn from others mistakes.
- Don’t quit college, get some kind of degree/extra learning past a high school diploma.
- You are where you’re supposed to be.
[Image via BaileyLiving/YouTube.]