1. The images, documents and graphics published at familyvlogs.com could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Family Vlogs makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions appearing on familyvlogs.com. Family Vlogs does not endorse the opinions or views of third parties expressed on this site or on any other linked sites.
2. Familyvlogs.com is all about gossip and satire. The content that is published contains rumors, speculation, assumptions, opinions and factual information. Postings may contain erroneous or inaccurate information. Familyvlogs.com does not fact-check posts or comments submitted by users and cannot ensure the accurateness of any content presented on familyvlogs.com by third parties. Submissions which are false, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful are not allowed.
3. By submitting photos, videos and statements to familyvlogs.com you grant permission to publish and release liability from our officers, employees, vendors, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers agents and affiliates. Upon submission you have irrevocably agreed to these terms.
4. In the event that a third party has submitted content of your likeness and would like to request removal, please visit the FAQ’s page. Removal is done at the discretion of Family Vlogs.
5. All written submissions on the blog are opinions of third parties and not of Family Vlogs. Family Vlogs is not responsible for the written opinions and content submitted.
7. All rights, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Web Site belongs to Family Vlogs. All logos, images and text are © 2013-2015 Family Vlogs. All rights are reserved. This website is purely based on entertainment.
Family Vlogs in no way means intent to harm and is reasonable to work with.