- Austin and Britt Null (3rd baby due October 2015) go on a walk with their children, teaching Audri to ride her bike.
- The Nulls go into the city and go grocery shopping
- Back at home, the Nulls makes dinner. Britt says she feels “mom guilt” for feeding her kids chicken nuggets (even though the nuggets are organic and she made a side of mixed salad and strawberries).
- Britt goes on to discuss vloggers who vlog in first-person/POV style-never showing their face. Ha.
- Britt mentions she watched a grocery haul video in which a vlogger never showed her face during the entire haul. Britt says it’s “very mysterious”.
- It’s a family nail painting part and Britt paints Audri’s nails (pink and right hand and red on left hand), then goes to paint 5 of baby Kai’s nails.
- Kailand gets in a Batman costume and says “I am Batman,” Audri looks on laughing
Get more The Nive Nulls news, photos and updates here or follow @FamilyVlogNews on Twitter, on Facebook or Instagram!